About the Role
Are you interested in working in a dynamic environment that offers opportunities for professional growth and new responsibilities? Are you interested in helping clients to drive their goal in obtaining the knowledge and certification in the areas to empower themselves and assist their communities when needed. This person will report to the Director of Training Services.
● High School Diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor’s Degree in Education,Instructional Design, Training and Development, or related field preferred
● Proficiency with MS Excel, MS Word and PowerPoint
● He/She/Them must have great and positive energy
● Strong oral and written communication skills, excellent analytical, planning, andprocess development skills.
● Exceptional facilitation, presentation, and listening skills
● Must be legally authorized to work in the United States